blob: ab49da1086dfc990b922fda316300ef1ca639c7e (plain
* document the problems of setting a default password
* first-boot customisation support (via a package) which forces a
new password, possibly new hostname, generate new ssh key etc.
* make all internal additions and operations optional
* investigate some way to support complex partitioning
* document that no-kernel can lead to images where the kernel
cannot be upgraded.
* try to support upgrading the bootloader
possibly via the config output
problems of flash-kernel
* automatically grow rootfs to media size on first boot
boot into ramdisk, umount media, move ext4 along media
* document of how to add new bootloader etc.
unless the old and new bootloader exist as packages, this
is going to be manual.
* customisations as packages.
* document how the image was built with the config called.
include the config output and a copy of the script with
* consider limitations of only one hook script
likely to be a lack of time to implement multi-hook support.
* support method to share shell customisation scripts